Service Contract

Domain Hosting

Domain Hosting consists of twelve (12) consecutive months of hosting. Hosting service includes five (5) GB of server space; more than five (5) GB will require $ 50.00 per GB per year. Domain server will have 99% up time which does not include scheduled maintenance on the site itself, the 99% is server time so when someone goes to the URL the address will be active. Transferring your domain during this contact will incur a $75.00 termination fee. Terminating the contract and payment must be submitted before the domain will be released for transfer. NO data will be transferred with the domain. All data stored on Mitchell’s Tech Support, LLC servers will be destroyed once payment is fulfilled and then transfer will begin. Data backup will also be destroyed and will not be retrieval. A copy of the data can be purchased for an additional $100.00 including storage medium (i.e. CD, DVD, flash drive) which is up to Mitchell’s Tech Support, LLC.

Design Plans

Design plan consists of twelve (12) consecutive months. Chosen plan cannot be changed within those twelve (12) months unless authorized by Mitchell’s Tech Support, LLC, and is subject to a transition fee of twenty-five percent (25%) of the remaining twelve (12) month balance. If you need more design time, you must pay the design plan rate for hours used at a rate of $ 0.75 a minute for the agreed upon number of minutes. There will be no refund or any hours paid for in the plan if you “the Client” do not give Mitchell’s Tech Support, LLC, content or information to add to the site. Contract termination will incur a fee based on the months left in the contract. Nine (9) to eleven (11) months remaining, payment of seven (7) months will satisfy contract termination; five (5) to eight (8) months remaining, payment of four (4) months will satisfy contract termination. Four (4) months or less, payment must be received for the remaining balance to end the contract. Maintenance plan provides monthly backups, monthly updates and standard support. Beginner plan provides up to two (2) hours a month dedicated to your site, content update, monthly backups, monthly updates, SEO tools and standard support. Basic plan provides up to eight (8) hours a month dedicated to your site, content update, every other week backups, every other week updates, SEO tools and priority support. The Plus plan provides up to sixteen (16) hours a month dedicated to your site, content update, every other week backups, weekly updates, SEO tools and priority support. Ultimate plan provides up to twenty-four (24) hours a month dedicated to your site, content update, weekly backups and updates, SEO tools and Elite support.

Google Email

Google email addresses are signed on a twelve (12) consecutive month plan and cannot be canceled. Termination of a Google contract is subject to Client paying the full contract agreement for the rest of the twelve (12) months. Google accounts will not function without hosting setup. Mitchell’s Tech Support, LLC, is not responsible for non-working Google email addresses where the domain is not hosted with Mitchell’s Tech Support, LLC. Email addresses can be added within the twelve (12) month contract but none can be removed once added until the twelve (12) month renewal. (i.e. Five (5) email addresses are agreed upon at the signing of this contract and two (2) are added four (4) months later; the contract ends at the date when signed for the five (5) email addresses.)

Graphic Design

Graphic design plan consists of twelve (12) consecutive months. Chosen plan cannot be changed with in those twelve (12) months unless authorized by Mitchell’s Tech Support, LLC and is subject to a transition fee of 25% of the remaining twelve (12) month balance. If you need more graphic designs you must pay per graphic design at a rate of $15.00. There will be no refund on unused graphic designs. Contract termination will incur a fee based on the months left in the contract. Nine (9) to eleven (11) months remaining, payment of seven (7) months will satisfy contract termination; five (5) to eight (8) months remaining, payment of four (4) months will satisfy contract termination. Four (4) months or less, payment must be received for the remaining balance to end the contract.

Computer Support, Repair & Networking

Computer support plans and Network plans consist of twelve (12) consecutive months, billed monthly. Chosen plan cannot be downgraded or canceled with in those twelve (12) months unless authorized by Mitchell’s Tech Support, LLC and is subject to a transition fee of 25% of the remaining twelve (12) month balance. Computer repairs done by Mitchell’s Tech Support, LLC come with NO warranty on parts or labor. Material defects will be subject to Mitchell’s Tech Support, LLC supplier of such part.

Non-Subscription Work

Any work provided by Mitchell’s Tech Support, LLC outside of any plan, contract, and or subscription will be charged the standard hourly service charge and be billable to the client on the date the service was provided and due by the terms of the invoice.

Relationship to Parties

It is understood by the parties that Mitchell’s Tech Support, LLC is an independent contractor with respect to services provided, and is not an employee of the Service recipient. The service recipient will not provide fringe benefits, including health insurance benefits, paid vacation, or any other employee benefits for the benefit of Mitchell’s Tech Support, LLC.

Communication

Standard support will contact you within forty-eight (48) hours. Priority support will contact you within twenty-four (24) hours. Elite support will contact you within twelve (12) hours. Standard support will apply to all incoming communication when no support plan is included.

Late Payment

A late fee will apply to any and all invoices, sales, etc. as described below. One (1) to five (5) days late add five present (5%) of the total bill. Six (6) to ten (10) days late add ten present (10%) of the total bill. Eleven (11) to nineteen (19) days late add fifteen present (15%) of the total bill. Twenty (20) or more days late add twenty-five present (25%) of the total bill.

Refunds

No refunds for services. Product refunds will incur a 25% restock fee.

Contract Content Created by Mitchell’s Tech Support, LLC for Clients

ABSOLUTLY NO CONTENT CREATED BY MITCHELL’S TECH SUPPORT, LLC MAY BE USED WITH OUT WRITTEN PERMISSION AND ALL CONTENT THAT WAS CREATED WILL NOT TRANSFER IF SERVICES ARE MOVED OUTSIDE OF MITCHELL’S TECH SUPPORT, LLC CONTROL.

Confidentiality

Mitchell’s Tech Support, LLC and its employees, agents, or representatives will not at any time or in any manner either directly or indirectly, use for the personal benefit of Mitchell’s Tech Support, LLC, or divulge, disclose, or communicate in any manner, any information that is property of the client. Mitchell’s Tech Support, LLC, and its employees, agents, or representatives will protect such information and treat as strictly confidential. This provision will continue to be effective after the termination of this contract. Communication with anyone wanting information from Mitchell’s Tech Support, LLC or wanting to make changes to any plans, subscriptions, or service MUST be associated on the clients account. Persons not on the account will have to contact the authorized contact to either have them added as an authorized user or have the authorized contact make changes as needed. Anyone who does not have authorization to access information will not be able to make changes or get any information from Mitchell’s Tech Support, LLC unless the authorized contact is no longer with the client.


error: